• All times are UTC

Canaryfans

Post subject: Vinegar for your birds
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:24 am 
Global moderator
Global moderator

Topics: 137

Apple Cider Vinegar

Apple cider is the fermented juice of the apple when exposed to air. The sugar in the apple is converted to alcohol. When alcohol is exposed to oxygen, bacteria called vinegar bacillus converts the alcohol into acetic acid.

Nutritional Value of Apple Cider Vinegar

- Vitamins, minerals and other nutrients and substances are available in the Cider. Enzymes and important minerals, such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, chlorine, phosphorus, iron, silicon and other trace minerals also can be found. The vitamins that can be found are bioflavanol , beta-carotene vitamin C, E, B1, B2, and B6. What I am talking about here is the organic unfiltered, unpasteurized, naturally fermented Apple Cider Vinegar. How to know it is the organic form? if you see sediment, referred to as the "mother of vinegar" on the bottom of the bottle this means you got the right one.

-Vinegar has the ability to prevent the growth of bacteria and mold; therefore, add it to your bird’s foods to prevent that.
You can spray Vinegar on seeds during the sprouting period after each rinse to prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi. Spraying the fruits and vegetables with Vinegar and waiting for a few minutes then rinse, can remove pesticide residues and even bacteria from these vegetables and fruits.

- Vinegar has many curing abilities and can eliminate certain symptoms of illness and disease. It boosts the health of the bird with its nutritional and healthful qualities.

- Vinegar may be an effective treatment for arthritis, gout and kidney disease and joint pain. The malic acid content of apples dissolves calcium deposits.

- Vinegar acts to balance the acid-alkaline pH levels in the body and helps to oxygenate the blood.

- Vinegar helps digestion, break down minerals, protein and fats. It also stop the growth of unwanted bacteria in the digestive tract.

- Vinegar has detoxifing abilities, strengthens the immune system and may help in viral, bacterial and fungal infections. It is used as an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory medicine and has a natural antibiotic effect.

- Vinegar helps in respiratory infections and may reduce symptoms, such as watery eyes and nasal discharge.

- Vinegar can help in treating and killing both internal and external parasite.

- Vinegar is used in water bath for dry, itchy or infected skin and feather problems.

- Vinegar can be applied topically to wounds and burns it will decrease the pain and promote healing.

How much to use?

Vinegar can be added daily to your birds via drinking water; the dose is 2 CC / Liter water
If you use it for treatment or for fatty birds the dose is 5 CC/ liter water
This is what I think, I remember my brother alvahmawi is using 10 CC/Liter of water in a regular basis but not daily (every week I think), and increase it to 20 CC/liter water for treatment, the idea is that, if your birds are managing this amount keep using it. Too much, you will notice that on your bird’s health.

Always remember to use the unpasteurized, naturally fermented, and unfiltered raw vinegar

Best wishes

Signature

Breeder: Canary
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:30 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Topics: 103

Thank you very much brother Abu Suhiab.

Signature
Working together sharing experience and knowledge.
Travailler ensemble le partage d'expérience et de connaissances.

Profile WWW  
Breeder: canaries
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:17 pm 

Topics: 71

Brother Abu Suhaib dear Thank you for this good and great is very useful for

the birds, and I also say use vinegar for birds every time in the week, 10 ml

to a liter of water, and Now I Make vinegar on my hands and is useful for a person

used me as well and this is how to make vinegar video you link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8KLcd0846w

Signature

Breeder: Canary