The International Community of Aviculture

la Communauté internationale d'Aviculture
Home Forums ICA Arabic ICA Arabic Community Rules Contact us English French

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:55 pm

• All times are UTC

Canaryfans

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:41 pm 

Topics: 10

Almost of members or authors are breeding canaries or looking “only” for a good singer ?
I saw that some of the members (only the authors of the topics) come from Palestine, Jordan, USA, Syria.
Every country have Bird Clubs or Association, too ?
I am very interested to know about the different goals of this community.

How many canaries you have and what kind of type is your favourite ?

My favourite canaries are the canaries with the red factor, specially the Red Agate and the Red Isabel. But I ever had the Gloster Fancy, too.

Every kind or type of canary need some speciell knowledge and experience.
Example: The song birds need another seed mix than the colour or the type canaries.

Lets talk about the problems and write about your experience.

May be we can begin to talk about this and activate the community.

Best Regards
Werner

Signature
Best Regards
Werner Krueger

W.krueger1@gmx.de

Breeder: Canaries, Gouldian Finches, Long-Tailed Finches, Splendid Parakeets
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:05 pm 

Topics: 71

Werner wrote:
Almost of members or authors are breeding canaries or looking “only” for a good singer ?
I saw that some of the members (only the authors of the topics) come from Palestine, Jordan, USA, Syria.
Every country have Bird Clubs or Association, too ?
I am very interested to know about the different goals of this community.

How many canaries you have and what kind of type is your favourite ?

My favourite canaries are the canaries with the red factor, specially the Red Agate and the Red Isabel. But I ever had the Gloster Fancy, too.

Every kind or type of canary need some speciell knowledge and experience.
Example: The song birds need another seed mix than the colour or the type canaries.

Lets talk about the problems and write about your experience.

May be we can begin to talk about this and activate the community.

Best Regards
Werner

Hello Mr. Werner Welcome to our community

The Goals is for Better Education about birds, and for me about canary birds.
I have 50 birds of Canaries

My favorite canaries are what we called the local ones "Balady" and the ones that we call al jazary which is close to the carrot color.

Problems in the educational part about Canaries, but with the experience we know how to deal with it

Thank you my brother Werner for this nice topic

Signature

Breeder: Canary
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:42 pm 
Global moderator
Global moderator

Topics: 137

Mr. Werner
First I would like to thank you for such a nice topic, and I hope it will encourage everyone to participate and tell us about his experiences and his ways in raising canaries.
You are right, most of the members till now came from an Arabic countries, and for me I am a Jordanian but live in the USA. The reason behind this is that this forum or site was established and developed by my dearest brother Abu-Seir who is from Palestine. It started in 2008 but for some reasons it was closed and activated again before few months. Beside that Abu-Seir also established another Arabic site it is really a big site with hundreds of participation and tens of topics daily, it is realy a nice one and for me I spend at least two hours daily trying to answer, place topics, and issuing any problem I might have.
You can visit it at the link below, and just see that every minute there is a new participation and during the day tens of questions are being asked and answered.
http://www.canaryfans.com/forum/index.php

So this leads me to take about some of our goals in this community:
As you know it is free of charge to register and be a member
We want to, or looking to help any bird owner in everything he might need to have a good understand to pet birds
We are looking to enter every house that has birds trying to share any concerns that they might have, any kind of questions, and looking to hear any suggestions what ever it was to improve the way we are serving the community.
We want to have a better life for our pet birds by knowing every aspect needed for them to live happy.
We want to encourage everyone to have the joy and spend sometime with the pet bird he/she likes.
Last but not least I said before no one is paying us to do that, we are doing it because we love to do it.

Regard breeding or having a singing canaries, from what I know most of us breed and raise different kinds and breeds of canaries, it is not just the singing ones. But as you know canaries are the best singers so I would like to have the joy listening to them.

For me I used to have at least 50 breeding pairs of canaries, but now after getting back to school, not much free time so right now I have just three birds, I like them so much and I kept them because I cannot live a way from canaries.

I agree with you every breed and type has its own requirements and special ways to deal with.

My favorites are the timberado canary and red factor. But of course there are alot of beautiful colors and combinations that makes your heart beat happily when you see them.

Again many thanks Mr Werner, and looking for such nice topics

Signature

Breeder: Canary
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:22 pm 

Topics: 57

Alsalam alaikom wa rahmat alaah taala wa barkath - Hi all

My dear brother Werner
I hope you are doing well
And we are very happy to see your participation
And my best not to Oabt color and I love the Canary left with their natural colors and enjoy them
What do you think about showing us some photos of your birds?
I hope that the intent is clear because my English is weak :mrgreen:
Greetings

. Image Abo aljoud Image .

Signature

Profile WWWYIM  
Breeder: Syrian Canary (Balady), But I wish to breed all kinds of Canaries & mosaic & Golden finch